St. Patrick's Day is this weekend, but I'm already on to the next holiday. Easter, booyah.
I love Easter because: a. it's the reason crazy cats such as myself have any hope of an afterlife
b. it's a sign of warm weather for us Minnesotans who suffer through almost 6 months of winter
I just got incredibly depressed after typing that out. Why do I live in this state again?
Anyways, in honor of this glorious time of year I wanted to share with you all my current favorite spring/Easter craft projects. You all know that I'm a sucker for a cute craft project.
1. Better than candy coupons via Making Life Whimsical
2. Free spring chalkboard printable via Simply Klassic Creative DIY
3. Spring flower pinwheels via Summer Scraps
4. Plastic easter egg birdie garland via Parents
5. Chalkboard easter eggs via Ginger Snap Crafts
6. Easter chick cupcakes via Bird on a Cake
7. Easter bunny specimen art via Work in Progress Kits
8. Tulle Easter wreath via A Night Owl
9. Plush peep pattern via Crazy Little Projects